Forum Discussion

12 years ago

How to automate SOAP UI load testing

I recently started with SOAP UI load testing. Presently i am using its GUI mode but now i want to make the entire process automatic. Using loadtestrunner.bat, i have managed to run specific test case of test suite but i am unable to manage Threads and Total Runs parameter, which are available in GUI mode. Let me put the screenshot first.

Question is which parameters are used to specify Threads and Total Runs? In output, i am only concerned about avg filed. Can i run the same test case with same parameters multiple times from single command or do i need to create a batch (.bat) file having a procedure to run same test case multiple times to record more accurate avg field? Also in the end, there should be one avg value for one test case in the output file.

Every time running loadtestrunner.bat creates a new output file, which can create a big problem to record avg filed, because every test case is running multiple times.

Command line arguments m and n are there but limit has to be defined as Total Runs.

Somebody suggest me an approach. Should i go for designing Java program using soap.jar api instead of loadtestrunner.bat? I already posted this question in Stackoverflow but didn't get any response from there. So don't mind.
No RepliesBe the first to reply