Forum Discussion

Sphujidhwaj
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Groovy Book for SoapUI

Is there any book or manual for Groovy which is specific to SoapUI which I can refer? 

6 Replies

• I prefer to view the groovy documentation. this is very simple and very easy to learn from this document. i am also new to groovy, but after researched for 3 months i found this document as best and simple to learn.

Attaching the document, so that u can download.

rupert_anderson
    Valued Contributor

Hi,

I don't know if it would be good for me to mention books :-)

But if there are any specific Groovy / SoapUI topics that you would like to discuss then I was actually thinking of starting blogging (please give me ideas, might be able to help) or just ask them here, as there's loads of great Groovy people and posts in this community! 

Thanks,

Rupert

Sphujidhwaj
      Contributor

As it is not always possible to stay online. Having a copy at hand is always helpful :)

Already I have a copy of SoapUI CookBook.

rupert_anderson
        Valued Contributor

Hi,

Sure, a paper book is nice, unfortuantely there's not much choice in this area - Packt are working on a new SoapUI book, which I have agreed to be the reviewer for, so if there's any specific topics please let me know in case it can help you or others.

Thanks for buying the cookbook, I tried to put a reasonable amount of Groovy in it, but I know it could be much better in places, any help you need, ideas for new book chapters or feedback on it, then please let me know :-)  

Thanks,

Rupert