cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Exception NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Getting Exception NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

I am trying to execute test case through eclipse but I am getting execption : NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig. 

Below is my code :

//Access our SOAP project
WsdlProject project = new WsdlProject("D:\\SOAP Training\\PROJECTS\\FRMWRK_Employee.xml");

//Access Test Suite to execute
WsdlTestSuite testSuite = project.getTestSuiteByName("Testing");

//Access test cases present in the test suite
for (int i = 0; i < testSuite.getTestCaseCount(); i++) {
//Access test case
WsdlTestCase testCase = testSuite.getTestCaseAt(i);

//Run the test case
TestRunner runner = testCase.run(new PropertiesMap(), false);
Assert.assertEquals(TestRunner.Status.FINISHED, runner.getStatus());

}

and below is the exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

at testPackage.SoapUITest.main(SoapUITest.java:17)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.eviware.soapui.config.InvalidSecurityScanConfig

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

Please help me to get it resolved.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Getting Exception NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

May be you want add SOAPUI_HOME/lib directory to class path if not already and then test.

Regards,
Rao.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: Getting Exception NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

Assumed that SOAPUI_HOME/bin also in class path. If not, please try that.

Regards,
Rao.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @nmrao Thank you for your time as there was an issue with SOAP UI jar. I have taken a SOAP set-up of 5.4 and tried and it works. But after this I faced an issue related to load plugins, got exeception while running program. Tempararily I have removed that plugins jar from plugins folder and the execeptions got disappeared. 🙂

This is just work-around so need to know the permanant solution regarding plugins load execpetions. 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Hero

May be you want add SOAPUI_HOME/lib directory to class path if not already and then test.

Regards,
Rao.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @nmrao ,

As suggested, I have added SOAPUI lib folder path in CLASSPATH but still the issue persist. Can you please suggest any more solution to get it resolved please.

Thanks,

Shrikant

Highlighted
Community Hero

Assumed that SOAPUI_HOME/bin also in class path. If not, please try that.

Regards,
Rao.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @nmrao 

CLASSPATH is set but the issue is still persist. ScreenPrint for reference.

EnvVeriables.png

I have imported the jar soapui-5.40.jar and also verified that the class "InvalidSecurityScanConfig" class file is present in the jar at soapui-5.40.jar\com\eviware\soapui\config.

Highlighted
Community Hero

Hmm.. no other inputs.
By the way, why do you want to run the project from eclipse?

There is utility testrunner.bat under SOAPUI_HOME/bin which runs the tests if you don't want to use soapUI tool.

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @nmrao Thank you for your time as there was an issue with SOAP UI jar. I have taken a SOAP set-up of 5.4 and tried and it works. But after this I faced an issue related to load plugins, got exeception while running program. Tempararily I have removed that plugins jar from plugins folder and the execeptions got disappeared. 🙂

This is just work-around so need to know the permanant solution regarding plugins load execpetions. 

Highlighted
Community Hero

When I say SOAPUI_HOME, I was referring to your installation only, which one did you add earlier? Screen shot was not visible or readable.

This what it needs to be done, and you can't call a workaround.

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Community Hero

You mean SoapUi eclipse plugin? There is another activity since few years and not recommended to use as latest software has no of features.

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@nmrao I am using Katalian Intellij for Java programs from where I am executing SOAP test cases. I am in a process of framework creation and this issue was causing issue for me to proceed.

Regarding plugins, there might be defalut plugins jars available at user\.soapuios\plugins.

1.readyapi-swaggerhub-plugin-1.0.jar

2.ready-mqtt-plugin-dist.jar

3.ready-uxm-plugin-1.0.1-dist.jar

4.soapui-swagger-plugin-2.2-dist.jar

I have removed these jars (might by not recommended) for now thus I have mentioned as work-arround.

Please share your input regarding these plugins jar where these are used.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors