Forum Discussion

shrikant7
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Getting Exception NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

I am trying to execute test case through eclipse but I am getting execption : NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig. 

Below is my code :

//Access our SOAP project
WsdlProject project = new WsdlProject("D:\\SOAP Training\\PROJECTS\\FRMWRK_Employee.xml");

//Access Test Suite to execute
WsdlTestSuite testSuite = project.getTestSuiteByName("Testing");

//Access test cases present in the test suite
for (int i = 0; i < testSuite.getTestCaseCount(); i++) {
//Access test case
WsdlTestCase testCase = testSuite.getTestCaseAt(i);

//Run the test case
TestRunner runner = testCase.run(new PropertiesMap(), false);
Assert.assertEquals(TestRunner.Status.FINISHED, runner.getStatus());

}

and below is the exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/eviware/soapui/config/InvalidSecurityScanConfig

at testPackage.SoapUITest.main(SoapUITest.java:17)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.eviware.soapui.config.InvalidSecurityScanConfig

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)

Please help me to get it resolved.

• May be you want add SOAPUI_HOME/lib directory to class path if not already and then test.
    nmrao
    5 years ago
    Assumed that SOAPUI_HOME/bin also in class path. If not, please try that.
  • Hi nmrao Thank you for your time as there was an issue with SOAP UI jar. I have taken a SOAP set-up of 5.4 and tried and it works. But after this I faced an issue related to load plugins, got exeception while running program. Tempararily I have removed that plugins jar from plugins folder and the execeptions got disappeared. :)

This is just work-around so need to know the permanant solution regarding plugins load execpetions. 

10 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    May be you want add SOAPUI_HOME/lib directory to class path if not already and then test.
      shrikant7
      Occasional Contributor

Hi nmrao ,

As suggested, I have added SOAPUI lib folder path in CLASSPATH but still the issue persist. Can you please suggest any more solution to get it resolved please.

Thanks,

Shrikant

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Assumed that SOAPUI_HOME/bin also in class path. If not, please try that.