Forum Discussion

nikhil
New Contributor
16 years ago

Get Location

Hi !

I am trying soapui 2.5.1 under Linux and using the Get Location request and keeping the mock service running on port 9080.

When I send the request 1 to which I get a response as There are currently 1 running soapUI MockServices only..whereas I had expected reponse of Longitute, Latitute,etc as put in the response 1.

Can anyone advise if I doing something wrong or how do I get the desired reponse.

Thanks in Advance.

regards,

Nikhil

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Nikhil,

exactly how are you making the request to the mockservice? The page you are getting back is returned if the path or HTTP method is not correct..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    nikhil
    New Contributor
    Hi !

Yes, after correcting the path we are getting the response from Mock Server. We also getting the correct response from the actual server now.

However, is a way to use soapui as an API thru php code if we buy the original version. We are trying nusoap for php but not getting the desired output as we are getting via soapui.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

NIkhil 
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello!

There is no feature built in to soapUI that would allow you to call parts of it through PHP. It might be possible to integrate somehow, but this is nothing we support or know much about.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com