Forum Discussion

apoorva
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

Failed to find matching operation for request

Hi all,

I created sample poject TemperatureConverter web service, one which is given as an example in soapui doc. when I gave wsdl file, two interfaces are created; one is TemperatureConverterSOAP11binding and another is TemperatureConverterSOAP12binding.

When I am trying to create MockServices for ..11binding interface I am able to create and map response to the request. BUT when I m trying to create mock services for TemperatureConverterSOAP12binding interface, I am not able to map response to any of SOAP12binding operation and getting following error when executing request.

"Failed to find matching operation for request"

Can I create mockresponses for both the responses?

Please provide suggestion...

Thank you in advance..

Regards,
Jim

2 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Jim,

I think this is a known bug in 2.0.2, please send me an email (ole@eviware.com) if you want to try a 2.0.3 pre-release to see if it has been fixed..

sorry for the inconvenience!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    apoorva
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Ole,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried with other project as well which also contains two inferfaces like 11 and 12. But now I am not able to create MockResponse for 12 interface but able to create in 11 one; which is opposite behaviour of my previous case..

Is there any specific behaviour in the scenario while having two interfaces or we can create mockResponse for only one of the interface.

MockService concept is excellent but surprised with this kind of wierd behaviour..

Thanks,
    Jim