Forum Discussion

ewinston
New Contributor
10 years ago

Deploy mock rest services as war not getting POST body

I tried this with the 5.1.2 version of the community edition if SoapUI, but it appears that the JSON body that I am posting is not getting to the groovy script i have created.  I can see that the script gets called, but when I try to get the body from the request I get an empty string.  I have verified that the body is there by sending the request through SoapUI.  The script works fine when run from SoapUI or using the mockservicerunner.sh script.

Has anyone been able to get this to work?  I also tried using SoapUI Pro with a trial license and received the same behavior.

1 Reply

ewinston
    New Contributor
    Ok, it turns out that switching to the 5.1.2 build did work, it was just that my scripts were failing in the new version. So the scripts get run and the content is found. and the corect response is returned. The next question I have is that the web UI does not appear to show up with rest services. Is there no web ui with rest services? I liked the ability to see the log output during testing via the UI as opposed to tailing the log on the server. Thanks.