Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find required parameters, atributes from wsdl service

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cannot find required parameters, atributes from wsdl service

Hello all,

I am trying to send an xml message to a wsdl service which there is no documentation for it.

The web page of the service is:

https://www1.gsis.gr/wsicisnet/MessageProcessorService?wsdl 

I found that in webpage

https://www1.gsis.gr/wsicisnet/MessageProcessorService?xsd=3 

there are three required attributes

<xs:attribute name="traderID" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
<xs:attribute name="wsUserID" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
<xs:attribute name="wsPass" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

When I try to send the message it gives me an error

<resultState>
<status>ValError</status>
<reasonCode>RulesConditionasError</reasonCode>
<explanation>SubmittingTraderIdentification ([SubmittingTraderIdentification: null] must be the same as the trader ID (040540011)</explanation>
</resultState>

I cannot find anywhere the SubmittingTraderIdentification 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Community Hero

Re: Cannot find required parameters, atributes from wsdl service

Hey @comwold,

Have you tried loading in the .wsdl via creating a new project? This will auto generate your payload based on the content of .wsdl which might help your understand the requirements.

In regards to your issue you state the required tags within your payload are as follows:
"traderID", "wsUserID", "wsPass" ane after submitting your request you get a response with error response reading "[SubmittingTraderIdentification: null] must be the same as the trader ID (040540011)"

I'm assuming your traderId tag within your payload included the tag value of 040540011. Is that correct?

Have you verified there are no other tags in your payload that corresponds to "SubmittingTraderIdentification"?
You only list 3 mandatory tags ("traderID", "wsUserID", "wsPass") and without knowing anything related to your payload (nor the physical representation of your underlying database) other than 3 mandatory tags listed above i'd guess that the table you are updating via your SOAP request's POST includes a TraderInformation column that is empty.

In summary youre going to need to ensure the content of your payload referentially corresponds to the data in the database.

Nice one

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors