Forum Discussion

Bram_Baptiste
Occasional Contributor
17 years ago

Can the soap ui pro version do the same as the maven plugin?

Hi,

I made a testsuite with a lot of xpath assertions and a groovy script who loops and reruns several times a teststep.
I really like the pro functionality.

In soapui pro I don't have any issue with it.
All testcases are successfull when run with the testrunner.

But when I run it with maven, the xpath assertions and the loop don't work.
I get this in the logs:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdesktop/swingx/JXTable

I already tried with the maven-soapui-pro-plugin

I don't find a maven repo with jdesktop on it.

So how can I continue?

Tia, Bram

6 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

the JXTable class is in the swingx-SNAPSHOT.jar dependency, are you getting any errors when downloading this? Please try removing the downloaded version of this file from your local repository to see if an updated download fixes this.

Hope this helps,

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Bram_Baptiste
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi,

I removed my m2 repo.
    But still no luck.
    swingx-SNAPSHOT,jar isn't downloaded.

Can you add it in the pom?

Tia, Bram
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

ok, I'll let you know when its fixed. I wonder if you could send me the entire stacktrace for the JXTable error so I can see where it is getting instantiated.

Thanks in advance!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Bram_Baptiste
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Ole.

I think it happens during a property transfer. SetSitId is a property transfer.

Tia, Bram

18:20:46,066 INFO  [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] running step [SetSitId]
    18:20:46,069 ERROR [WsdlTestCaseRunner] Exception during TestCase Execution
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdesktop/swingx/JXTable
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.TransferResponseValuesTestStep.run(TransferResponseValuesTestStep.java:112)
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.TransferResponseValuesTestStep.run(TransferResponseValuesTestStep.java:106)
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.run(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:185)
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.start(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:84)
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCase.run(WsdlTestCase.java:513)
            at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCase.run(WsdlTestCase.java:57)
            at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runTestCase(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:464)
            at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runSuite(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:423)
            at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:318)
            at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:114)
            at com.eviware.soapui.maven2.TestMojo.execute(TestMojo.java:86)
            at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:447)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:493)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:463)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
            at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
            at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:333)
            at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:126)
            at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:282)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
            at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
            at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
            at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
            at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
    18:20:46,070 INFO  [SoapUIProTestCaseRunner] Finished running soapUI testcase [deleteAllTerminals], time taken: 58ms, status: FAILED
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

Thanks!  I've added the swingx library to the pom, please delete your local version of the pom and try again.. let me know how it goes!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com