Did you mean: 

Bug in SOAP UI 5.2.1 ?

SOLVED
ahmediukas
New Contributor

Bug in SOAP UI 5.2.1 ?

Hi !

Is there a bug in SOAP UI ?

In case you have more than one project with the SAME name, saving ALL project will always ask for those to save/overwrite,
no matter they were already saved.

BR
Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: Bug in SOAP UI 5.2.1 ?

Hi Ahmediukas,

I cannot reproduce this issue. Community, do you have the same behavior that Ahmediukas describes?

Is it possible that you post your project here?

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ahmediukas
New Contributor

Is this forum readable by a developers too ? I didn't find anywhere to send bug report online for SOAP UI. Just PRO version with support.

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Ahmediukas,

I cannot reproduce this issue. Community, do you have the same behavior that Ahmediukas describes?

Is it possible that you post your project here?

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

ahmediukas
New Contributor

It seems that bug was from the previous versions, since I had duplicate entries in older version, then upgraded to new one.
Tried with 5.2.1 from the scratch and cannot reproduce it either. Maybe older version supported that you have two projects with same name, and didnt check if configuration .xml file already, so the 2nd project replaced the configuration file of the 1st project (same .xml configuration name).

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors