03-11-2019 04:45 AM
[BUG] SOAPUI should import SWAGGER specifications correctly.
SOAPUI support for importing SWAGGER specifications is unreliable and buggy.
Bug 1: Import from swagger hub locks up.
- Create an empty project and select Import from SwaggerHub from the project menu.
- Wait an inordinate amount of time for UI to respond.
- The list contains multiple projects with malformed names and many duplicate demo projects.
- When the popup appears, enter 'ThingPark' in search criteria and import.
- Popup appears with bouncing download bar, but never ends, can be left fro hours and doesn't return.
- Select other projects produces the same result, the import locks up.
Bug 2: Input named swagger only includes last resource from the definition.
- Create an empty project and select Import Swagger.
- Enter the url for a swagger definition, e.g.
- Popup produced error message: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: sampleContent for class: com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.RestRepresentation
- The project will import only one resource definition, the last one in the file.
- https://dx-api.thingpark.com/admin/v141/tpdx-admin-api-contract.json will only include the '/oauth/revoke_token' resource and no others.
SoapUI 5.5.0 / Build Date: 20190211-103