cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A required class was missing while "Cell Constraints"

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

A required class was missing while "Cell Constraints"

Hello,

 

I am facing an error with the 5.4.0 version of the SOAPUI maven plugin.

 

The error is:  

"Failed to execute goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test (default-cli) on project defect-api-inbound: Execution default-cli of goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test failed: A required class was missing while executing com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test: com/jgoodies/forms/layout/CellConstraints"

 

I tried adding this dependency :"

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.jgoodies</groupId>
    <artifactId>forms</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.7</version>
    </dependency> 

 But still the problem wasn't fixed.

 

I also tried to remove the .soapui folder when migrating from one plugin to another.

 

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor

Re: A required class was missing while "Cell Constraints"

Adding the following in pom.xml resolved the issue:

 

(Thanks to the solution in https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Open-Source/soapui-maven-plugin-5-4-0-is-not-working/td-p/... and documentation in https://www.soapui.org/test-automation/maven/maven-2-x.html )

 

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.smartbear.soapui</groupId>
                <artifactId>soapui-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>5.4.0</version>
                    <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                           <groupId>com.jgoodies</groupId>
                           <artifactId>forms</artifactId>
                           <version>1.2.1</version>
                        </dependency>
                    </dependencies>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

 

Also, assuming that the following has already been added to settings.xml:

 

	<pluginRepositories>
		<pluginRepository>
			<id>smartbear-sweden-plugin-repository</id>
			<url>http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2/</url>
		</pluginRepository>
	</pluginRepositories>

 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
New Contributor

Re: A required class was missing while "Cell Constraints"

Adding the following in pom.xml resolved the issue:

 

(Thanks to the solution in https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Open-Source/soapui-maven-plugin-5-4-0-is-not-working/td-p/... and documentation in https://www.soapui.org/test-automation/maven/maven-2-x.html )

 

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.smartbear.soapui</groupId>
                <artifactId>soapui-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>5.4.0</version>
                    <dependencies>
                        <dependency>
                           <groupId>com.jgoodies</groupId>
                           <artifactId>forms</artifactId>
                           <version>1.2.1</version>
                        </dependency>
                    </dependencies>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

 

Also, assuming that the following has already been added to settings.xml:

 

	<pluginRepositories>
		<pluginRepository>
			<id>smartbear-sweden-plugin-repository</id>
			<url>http://www.soapui.org/repository/maven2/</url>
		</pluginRepository>
	</pluginRepositories>

 

Thanks!

View solution in original post