Forum Discussion

ComputingFroggy
Occasional Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

property-expansion ?

In the documentation, the example for a Centralized Endpoint (exactly what I need) displays properties-expansion (with tabs: Overview, Service Endpoints, WSDL Content, WS-I Compliance).

I can not manage to get to this windows ! How do I display this panel ?

Any help would be apreciated, thanks.

PS: I am quite new, to SoapUI, no doubt, I am missing something obvious.

avidCoder
    5 years ago

See, your question was that you are unable to see the properties-expansion (with tabs: Overview, Service Endpoints, WSDL Content, WS-I Compliance) !. That you can see when you double click on ndfdXMLBinding. Attached is the view.

6 Replies

avidCoder
    Super Contributor

If you can share the screenshot of whatever you are able to see. I can help you with that. Since, I am able to see all the values - properties-expansion (with tabs: Overview, Service Endpoints, WSDL Content, WS-I Compliance). May be you have not clicked on the wsdl file.  Share the screenshot.

Else, Please import below wsdl file and try clicking on the wsdl file in soapui - 

https://graphical.weather.gov/xml/SOAP_server/ndfdXMLserver.php?wsdl

ComputingFroggy
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

I definitely did not click on the WSDL file ... as I don't understand what you mean by that !

I only use the WSDL file at the project creation. After that I don't use it anymore and I don't know what and where I could click as the WSDL file !

PS : I did say, I was new to SoapUI  ! ;-)

avidCoder
        Super Contributor

Did you try to import the above soapui wsdl file?