Forum Discussion

krogold
Regular Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

import SOAP UI project in Ready API

Hello,

I'm currently trying to import a SOAP UI project (5.4.0), with testSuites, testCases and testSteps into ReadyAPI 2.2.

I do file/import of my project's XML file and I end up with my imported project, with all testSuites and testCases but NO testStep ...

I'm sure I missed something. Do anyone know how to import projects in the right way ?

thank you

Alexandre

• Thank you for answering,

In fact I managed to find out what was wrong. I was removing an unwanted testSuite from the original project before saving it and importing in ReadyAPI. This testSuite was the originating testSuite of the project, so it was removing mandatory data from the project.

After several further tries I managed to remove only unwanted data which was not mandatory for project structure, then I could recover my SOAP UI work in ReadyAPI.

2 Replies

krogold
    Regular Contributor

Thank you for answering,

In fact I managed to find out what was wrong. I was removing an unwanted testSuite from the original project before saving it and importing in ReadyAPI. This testSuite was the originating testSuite of the project, so it was removing mandatory data from the project.

After several further tries I managed to remove only unwanted data which was not mandatory for project structure, then I could recover my SOAP UI work in ReadyAPI.