Forum Discussion

KSalmon
SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
9 years ago

SoapUI has a birthday coming up. Help celebrate!

Next month, we’re celebrating SoapUI's 10th birthday(!!!) Over the past few years, our users have been great at contributing to help us improve and grow, sharing with us why they love the product and how it can help others. Would you be willing to give that feedback to the world?

We're compiling a short video to commemorate how far SoapUI has come since v1.0 was launched in 2005, but more importantly, we want to share how far you’ve come with us. Has SoapUI improved your API development or testing process over the past 10 years? How? We want to know, and we want to tell everyone.

We really would love to hear your stories and have you join in celebrating with us. SoapUI never would have made it this far without you and the entire Open Source community, so we want to share your experience.

You can email me directly at Kim.Salmon@smartbear.com to get started or comment below. A lucky few will also be receiving Limited Edition SoapUI Birthday T-shirts or Gift Cards, so don't be shy!

Thanks so much for reading and for using SoapUI.

2 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3

Wow !!

This is wonderful milestone, reaching to the hearts of lots people over the decade long and keep increasing the user base and very good traction on the forums including new community engine.

As the technology evolve, soapui not only sailed across from soap to the rest which is having lot of momentum in the market and also tranfoming into the value added pro tools.

Recent open source back to back releases gave more hope and lovable features for the enthusiastic users.

Congrats SoapUI & Smartbear team.

VTest
      Occasional Contributor

It is a really a wonderfull tool

The first and last option to use for the API automatoin.It helped me and My organization a lot in produtivity savings.I Thank the team for putting best efforts to making this tool avilable to a large community with wonderfull support.