SoapUI GUI repaint issues
Anyone else having similar GUI repaint issues similar to what's noted in this thread:
I've attempted to enable & disable the native ui (no effect) and add the java param to the .vmoptions file (no effect).
I'm thinking it's related to the installed jre since I have been using 5.2.0 for a while without issue. I haven't used SoapUI in a few months, so it's likely java has been updated since then.
I noticed the issue on that version today. I upgraded to 5.2.1 and see the same issue.
Issue still exists as of 2/24.
Anyone else having this issue? there must be something else on the system causing this issue since there's no way to downgrade to any other soapui version to avoid the issue.
Please see attached video. very interesting behavior. on my primary monitor, the app doesn't work for more than a few moments... but, the UI repaints itself and works perfectly if I drag the window to the secondary monitor.
I put the green line where the crossover point is between monitors since the screencapture makes it difficult to tell there are two monitors being captured (see the wallpaper split in the background)
adding below seemed helped the poster of the question:
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dsoapui.jxbrowser.disable="true"
Adding that property (added to .bat & .vmoptions files both and tried each separately as well) had no effect.
Also, it seemed stable if I used my secondary monitor, but that's no longer the case. it seems that switching monitors merely forced a repaint, but didn't actually affect the overall issue. If I use the app for longer than a min or two on either monitor, the screen goes to hell.
Not sure what's going on.