Forum Discussion

Infoman
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

SOAPUI - Migrating from Desktop to Citrix-Based Dashboard Execution...

Hi...

In doing this migration, I need to ensure that all user projects and definitions in the desktop SOAPUI is FTPed to the Citrix server(s) that will now hold SOAPUI.  If I try to export a project, one by one, it doesn't do the corresponding definitions.

In short, is there an easy way to ensure that all SOAPUI user-related files are exported correcty to the new platform?

Thanks!

Andy

• I hope the platform is running Windows OS. So, the user files are usually stored under the directory C:\\Users\[UserName] and the files related to SoapUI OS would normally be,

• Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\.soapui
    • Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\.soapuios
    • Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\soapUI-Tutorials
    • File - Default Workspace - C:\\Users\[UserName]\default-soapui-workspace.xml
    • File - Default Workspace - C:\\Users\[UserName]\soapui-settings.xml

You have to copy these files from Desktop to Citrix, in order to maintain same user configurations.

Does this answer your question? Please share more details to help further!

Thanks,
    Samy

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others, Thanks. ↓↓↓

3 Replies

kondasamy
    Regular Contributor

I hope the platform is running Windows OS. So, the user files are usually stored under the directory C:\\Users\[UserName] and the files related to SoapUI OS would normally be,

• Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\.soapui
    • Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\.soapuios
    • Directory - C:\\Users\[UserName]\soapUI-Tutorials
    • File - Default Workspace - C:\\Users\[UserName]\default-soapui-workspace.xml
    • File - Default Workspace - C:\\Users\[UserName]\soapui-settings.xml

You have to copy these files from Desktop to Citrix, in order to maintain same user configurations.

Does this answer your question? Please share more details to help further!

Thanks,
    Samy

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others, Thanks. ↓↓↓

Infoman
      New Contributor

Thanks so much, Samy!

Exactly what I was looking for.  I greatly appreciate your reply!

I should be good to go.  If not, sometime next week I'll reply back - but I'm fairly certain this is what we need.

Thanks again!

Andy