RESTful services testing
Can you please let me know any one how to test the RESTful services using in SOAPUI. Please send with any example REST service.
Re: RESTful services testing
I started using SoapUI before a month ago and at this moment I am pretty much confident about the tool. I have successfully completed a sample Rest API Smoke Test assignment which includes properties, property transfer, Groovy scripts, Assertions, etc. Therefore, I would like to share what I did which might help you.
Firth of all, SoapUI is very easy to learn. Trust Me, Very Easy !!
1. Try to understand what is SoapUI and go through the feature list. Here is the link - http://www.soapui.org/about-soapui/what-is-soapui-.html. Read Everything.
2. Make sure you know the working of your Rest API
3. Try Sample Project provided by SoapUI.
4. Watch the Videos. (This helps a lot)
5. Read about JSONPath (Simple)
And if you find any difficulty then first try and then ask.