Forum Discussion

Manikanta532
New Contributor
4 years ago

How to add custom JMS properies in Hermes JMS

Hi Team

I have a requirement of publishing a message , that accepts customJMS porperties only without any payload.

How can i achieve this in Hermes JMS.

Please suggest on that.

Thank you in Advacne.

4 Replies

madhusingh
      Occasional Visitor

Hello All,

Download and install HermesJMS  via install setup of SoapUI (soapUI Download ).

There are two options to open HermesJMS:

1. 1. Via SoupUI itselfStart SoapUI and choose Tools -> HermesJMS
      2. 2. Directly via batch fileFor this copy hermes.bat inside C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\bin (new name hermes_Custom.bat).
        Inside of hermes_Custom.bat replace the last line

Configuration Create the ClassPathGroup

• Goto Options -> Configurations -> Tab: Providers -> right click on the grey area and click Add Group
      • Enter a ClassPath name, for example SAP_NW_740
      • Add the following jar to the ClassPath group SAP_NW_74: 

C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\jms.jar
        C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\jmsclient.jar
        C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\sap.com~tc~bl~pj_jmx~Impl.jar
        C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar
        C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar
        C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.3.0\hermesJMS\SAPJMSjars\sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jarHint: The Jar files must be the one from your corresponding Netweaver release. Jar files for NW 7.40 can produces issues to connect to NW 7.50 and vice versa.These files must be downloaded and be available on your local system where HermesJMS will be executed.

The files can be found on your Netweaver system under:

<SID>\<instance>\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext\tc~jmx\lib\private\sap.com~tc~bl~pj_jmx~Impl.jar
      <SID>\<instance>\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar
      <SID>\<instance>\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar
      <SID>\<instance>\j2ee\j2eeclient\sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar
      <SID>\<instance>\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext\jms\lib\private\jmsclient.jar
      <SID>\<instance>\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext\jms_api\lib\jms.jar

Thanks,

https://askmeoffers.com/

Manikanta532
        New Contributor

I dont here , any soluton on how to add them through Hermes screenshots would me.

Thank you.

Manikanta532
      New Contributor

I have gone through that already , I could not fine the tutorial in my folder and moreover am doing soap over JMS.

It's a direct JMS call just like using JMETER.