Forum Discussion

tonydugay
Contributor
8 years ago

Problem with reports and statistics with LoadUI when I have a SoapUI Pro licence

I have a SoapUI Pro licence and I am using my tests to run load tests.

I want to keep a report history of the load tests so I can watch for any trends over time.

When I try and create a report in LoadUI (I have the Base Pro licence by virtue of the SoapUI licence) I am forced down the path of getting a Pro licence for LoadUI.

Is there any way round this?  It looks like with the open source SoapUI, you should be able to export test results for LoadUI:

https://www.soapui.org/load-testing/exporting-data-and-statistics.html

So I seem to have less functionality with the Pro version of SoapUI?

Thanks for any help!

Tony

3 Replies

SmartBearAmber
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Unfortunately, you are not able to export results using the base version of Load UI.

We do offer 14 day free trials of Load UI if you'd like to try out the other pro features of the tool. We can also schedule a full demo for you if you'd like.

tonydugay
      Contributor

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

Am I right in thinking that in a sense by virtue of getting a Pro licence for SoapUI I have less functionality in terms of  saving/exporting the load tests?

Thanks,

Tony

SmartBearAmber
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Functionality is different but comparable. Many features available in the base version of LoadUI NG Pro are enhanced over and above those of SoapUI Open Source's load testing capabilities. In this particular instance, the ability to export data is not available, but other things (like scenarios, the scheduler, and load profiles, to name a few) are.