Forum Discussion

pk1
New Contributor
7 years ago

How to configure WSS incomming

Hi,

First a little of context.
I have webservice with a RSA encryption. There are two elements with signature (Body, Timestamp) and encryption on Body with tripledes-cbc algoritm.
With soapUI I can prepare correct request, but my issue is response, after defined incoming decrypt keystore and signature keystore I got message in WSS java.lang.NullPointerException and no data in response window.
With wireshark I can tell that serwer is responding with 200 OK and send response as I expect, but I'm not able to see this response in soapUI. When I change incoming password to incorrect then I can see all response in soapUI but it's encrypted.

Is there any way to properly config incoming messages in soapUI in this case?

3 Replies

LexiAQA
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Are you using an alias with your keystore in Ready API? There is a known issue that happens when one do not select an alias in the drop down in the signature panel, or the alias is configured incorrectly, so, it is actually missing in the project. The workaround for that problem was: adding alias again, moving from request all wss configs and adding them again.

pk1
      New Contributor

Thx for your replay.

Yes, I'm using alias with my keystore.
      This workaround doesn't help in my case.

pk1
        New Contributor

Has anyone any other tip for me.

I try also on 5.4.0 version where I create new project and sytuation looks same:(