We are waiting for you to speak at SmartBear Connect
This is the last call to submit a speaking proposal to SmartBear Connect 2020. I'm sure you have a great story to share about your work! We invite you to submit a speaking proposal. The audience will include software quality practitioners and leaders, developers and development leaders, Agile and DevOps practitioners and others dedicated to creating quality software. There are many topics that will be of interest to this audience – here are just a few examples:
- Test automation
- API design and documentation
- API functional, security and performance testing
- Behavior Driven Development
- Machine Learning and AI in testing
- Testing in an Agile or DevOps model
- The shift left for all types of testing
- Continuous testing
- Performance and load testing
- Leveraging and integrating with open source tools and frameworks
- Testing Web and Mobile applications across mobile and browser platforms
Submit your proposal here:
Heroes, are you in?
SmartBear Community and Education Manager
Let me consider a few ideas. I like going to Connect, I even enjoy speaking... but I'm not sure what I want to do this time around. 🙂
[Hall of Fame]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
Why automate? I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy. Sleep is a requirement. So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.
Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider