cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANKS!!!!

Community Hero

THANKS!!!!

Thanks and major Kudos to the SmartBear team for putting together a great user conference.  It was great to meet with a bunch of like minded users, talk about the tools we're using (successes and failures both), share knowledge and experience, and to network directly with SmartBear staff themselves.  The "Ask Me Anything" session at the end of the conference was especially cool because of the transparency of the SmartBear team with the overall user community that was demonstrated.  It's good to know we are heard, you listen, and you value what we have to say and contribute.

Looking forward to QualityPicnic2018... oh... wait... nvm...   ;-)

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
Please consider giving a Kudo if I write good stuff
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.
I love good food, good books, good friends, and good fun.

Mysterious Gremlin Master
Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: THANKS!!!!

Thanks for being with us at SmartBear Connect. Even if you don't like being a star, you are the STAR Smiley Happy

See you next year!

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!
Highlighted
Contributor

Agreed.  Great Conference.  And heck ya - Quality Picnic 2018 - bring it on. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Copy that. It was pleasure to meet you guys! Got so much energy. Last night I rewrote couple of our tests and they look much clearer. 

Can't wait next year! 

Jeemly - Dream Big
https://jeemly.com/
Highlighted
Community Hero

Was great to meet you, too!

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
----

Why automate?  I do automated testing because there's only so much a human being can do and remain healthy.  Sleep is a requirement.  So, while people sleep, automation that I create does what I've described above in order to make sure that nothing gets past the final defense of the testing group.

Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
Highlighted

Awesome work by the SmartBear team and presenters.  I learned a ton and met some truly awesome people.  Looking forward to next year.

Highlighted
Community Hero

YES!  Thanks to all at SmartBear for doing this!  It was great getting to meet staff and other posters.  

How do I redeem this 50 Kudos that @TanyaGorbunova gave me?   Smiley Happy

Looking forward to more days at #QualityPicnic2018

Marsha

Highlighted
Community Hero

Hey @TanyaGorbunova?  That Gingebread is AWESOME...  you made that yourself?  Kudos to you!

Robert Martin
[Community Expert Group]
----

Vegas Thrill Rider
Extensions available
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey, you are always welcome Smiley Happy

That's so great that you liked gingerbread. I know what to bring next year!

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join SmartBear Connect next April in Boston to meet with software development, API and testing experts from around the world! Get your ticket today!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hope to make it to SmartBear Connect 2018.

So much energy there and super nice, motivated and success driven people.

Really enjoyed it !

Best wishes,

Greg Goldshteyn