cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartBear Connect 2018 - Are You In?

Community Manager

SmartBear Connect 2018 - Are You In?

Hello Community,

I'm happy to invite you to our annual user conference. Many of you attended the conference last year, and I'm sure you learned a lot of interesting things in addition to chatting with peers and hanging out with the SmartBear team. This year, the conference will be even better Smiley Happy

When: October 29-30, 2018

Where: Boston, MA

Discount: great news is that each community member can get $100 off for a ticket! Just use this code when buying the ticket: SBC-COMMUNITY-18

Tickethttps://smartbear.com/connect-2018/

Agenda: on day 1, you can take product training sessions and prove your knowledge by getting a certificate. On day 2, you will learn exclusive use cases, interesting ideas and chat with industry experts.

Speakers from the Community:  I'm so happy to see two of our Community Heroes - @cunderw and @tristaanogre - on the SmartBear Connect stage! 

Who are planning to be at the conference for sure? Feel free to post your comments about the conference here.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Join the virtual SmartBear Connect user conference on April 27-28! Get your free virtual ticket today!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: SmartBear Connect 2018 - Are You In?

Unfortunately, I can’t attend it, but I’m looking forward to your online broadcast for the Community as you did it last year!Smiley Wink

Olga Terentieva
SmartBear Assistant Community Manager