Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map the datasource in Data-Driven virtual service tutorial

SOLVED
Highlighted

How to map the datasource in Data-Driven virtual service tutorial

Hello,

I am trying to follow the ServiceV Data-Driven Virtual Services Tutorial. In step 4.3 I cannot find the menu to map the field from the excel file to ConversionRateResult filed in the response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello, @dshaprin!

The menu that is shown in the tutorial is in the Form editor. This editor is one of the available editors to configure response content in the Edit section on the right panel. You should have already opened this panel at the previous step, when you set DataSource. The Edit section is right above it. See the attached image.

Alexander Linkov
SmartBear Technical Writer
 *Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hello, @dshaprin!

The menu that is shown in the tutorial is in the Form editor. This editor is one of the available editors to configure response content in the Edit section on the right panel. You should have already opened this panel at the previous step, when you set DataSource. The Edit section is right above it. See the attached image.

Alexander Linkov
SmartBear Technical Writer
 *Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Want a fun and easy way to learn ReadyAPI and show off your skills? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Get a full Raw JMS request

Participate!

Compare an expected JSON value and actual response in Events

Participate!

Fetch value/data from JSON response using Groovy Script

See replies!

Get data from Petstore and add it to Excel sheets

Participate!