Ask a Question

when i am executing Test Step in Ready API 3.3.2 I am getting a delay time of 2 minutes

yairg
New Contributor

when i am executing Test Step in Ready API 3.3.2 I am getting a delay time of 2 minutes

when I am executing Test Step in Ready API 3.3.2 I am getting a delay time of 2 minutes in the other hand if I am executing Test Case with some Test Steps, the Ready API 3.3.2 started immediately the execution of the Test Steps.

my questions

1. does someone face my issue ?

2. How to solve this issue ?

2 REPLIES 2
richie
Community Hero

Re: when i am executing Test Step in Ready API 3.3.2 I am getting a delay time of 2 minutes

Hi @yairg

To clarify are you saying that when you execute a single test step it takes 2mins to complete execution, but if you execute the testcase containing this test step, the test step executes normally with no undue latency?
Is that correct?

Cheers,

Rich

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
yairg
New Contributor

Re: when i am executing Test Step in Ready API 3.3.2 I am getting a delay time of 2 minutes

hi

To clarify,  when I executed a single test step , this test step has latency of 2 minutes for some TCs in my ReadyAPI 3.3.2?

the latency happened for Test Step which contain XML request with ~ 20K - 30K lines

Yair

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: