Forum Discussion

chaos
New Contributor
6 years ago

soapui longtime response problem

recently, I got a problem like this : Firstly, I sent a rpc request to endpoint. Because this request will take a longlong time(about 6 mins), so i would not get response immediately, then progressBar would round for a while. Then, I suppose to get the response from the endpoint,but unfortunately, I didn't. the same operation will success in Postman. I already increase the timeout value to 600000 ms(10mins) who can help me? I could tell you the test env if you need privately, Thanks

2 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

We probably need more details. What sort of response are you getting? How large is it, how many objects are in it, what sort of processing are you doing with any assertions? If you save the response you get from postman, how many kilobytes/megabytes/or more is it?

chaos
      New Contributor

sorry for being unclear

I think it's nothing to do with response payload,because the response is a simple String, as long as "Done.Everything is OK" or "Oops,something is wrong".

The only thing I doubt is that my program take too much time to make response,and that makes connection closed automatically.So i wonder is there any settings would affect this timeout length but i don't know

again , forward your reply