readyapi 1.6 save problems with source control
We have recently updgraded our Ready API to 1.6.0 and integrated with our source control (we use Tortoise SVN).
Our project is set up as Composite (format 1.3) . We are having problems saving tests as we seem to be losing our changes.
Our process is as follows:-
1. we both have a local copy of a workspace on our pcs.
2. When we commit our changes to source control it merges them with a master copy.
3. We can then update our local copies with the merged changes.
4. In soap ui, when a suite is disabled or renamed, on the next refresh they are reverted back and enabled again.
5. The amendments to assertions are also not being saved even though we are working on separate test suites.
Can you advise if there are some settings we should be using or if there are known issues somewhere?
As far as I understand, everything has been working fine in the previous product versions, right? In this case, this is a serious issue in Ready! API 1.6, and our R&D Team should fix it. Please contact our Support Team and describe this issue so that they could start working on it.
SmartBear Community and Education Manager