Forum Discussion

srmv545
New Contributor
8 years ago

Webmethods JMS Messaging in SoapUI

Hello There,

We are trying to automate our regression tests with SoapUI and we are trying to use Hermes JMS to publish messages to SoftwareAG webMethods Broker, after creating the session when i try to perform the Discover option we are getting error message "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wm/broker/jms/QueueConnectionFactoryAdmin"

below are the steps we have followed.

1. Under preferences i have set the hermes config path  

2. I have copied the webmethods .jar files mentioned below to hermes\lib directory and SoapUI\bin\ext folders and restarted the SoapUI.

3. Started Hermes (Tools -> HermesJMS) 

4.  In Hermes, Session -> New Session 

5. Under Providers tab, added new group called webMethods and added the jar files below

a. wm-jmsnaming.jar   

b. wm-g11nutils.jar

c.  wm-brokerclient.jar

6. Under Session tab, selected the loader webMethods and Class : hermes.JNDIQueueConnectionFactory with below      properties

a. providerURL : wmjmsnaming://Broker#1@ServerName:6849

b.  initialContextFactory: com.webmethods.jms.naming.WmJmsNamingCtxFactory 

c. host : xxxx

d. port : xxx

7. restarted HermesJMS

after all these configuration i am getting above error message.

Can some one please advice if i have missed some configuration, i tried to google a lot for help ended with no luck.

Regards

Sreeni 

2 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    It is clear from the error that you have incorrect classpath / libraries.
      srmv545
      New Contributor

Hi Rao,

Thanks for your reply, as per the webmethods documentation there are only 3 jars required by external applications to do JMS Messaging with webmethods, which i have added in Providers tab,  I still get the same error message.

is that something i am missing apart from the steps i mentioned in my post.

Regards

Sreeni