Forum Discussion

AnushaD
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Unable to recognize the Ready API path even after giving the correct path in Tools ---> Integrations

Hi,

I am getting the "Specified path to the  Ready API/Soap API directory not found" error (screenshot attached below) even after giving the correct specified path of Ready API in Tools---> Options--->Integrations. I have executed a keyword test using the Ready API folder. Can you look into the screenshots and provide the solution.

Thanks.

• Hello AnushaD 

You are asking the ReadyAPI product user community a TestComplete product question...  Like many viewers of this forum, we can try to supply answers to ReadyAPI related questions, but from your screenshots, they are taken from TestComplete which many of us do not use.  There is no "Tools---> Options--->Integrations" navigation path in the ReadyAPI product.  Maybe you would get better luck with someone answering your question if you posted it in the TestComplete user forum questions area (https://community.smartbear.com/t5/TestComplete-Questions/bd-p/testcomplete-questions).

Regards,

Todd

5 Replies

AnushaD
    Occasional Contributor

Hi SmartBear Team,

Expecting response from you. Can you provide a solution?

Thanks.

• HI AnushaD 

This is relating to TestComplete and not ReadyAPI but from what your screen shot shows is that you are pointing to a shortcut and not the correcy path to ReadyAPI

It should be something like

C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-3.40.1

AnushaD
    Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I gave the correct path that I could see from my desktop folder where my Ready API is stored.

Thanks.

AnushaD
    Occasional Contributor

Hi SmartBear Team,

Please suggest a solution for this.

Thanks.

TNeuschwanger
      Champion Level 2

Hello AnushaD 

You are asking the ReadyAPI product user community a TestComplete product question...  Like many viewers of this forum, we can try to supply answers to ReadyAPI related questions, but from your screenshots, they are taken from TestComplete which many of us do not use.  There is no "Tools---> Options--->Integrations" navigation path in the ReadyAPI product.  Maybe you would get better luck with someone answering your question if you posted it in the TestComplete user forum questions area (https://community.smartbear.com/t5/TestComplete-Questions/bd-p/testcomplete-questions).

Regards,

Todd