Ask a Question

The document is not a Envelope ... error message

Deeea
Occasional Contributor

The document is not a Envelope ... error message

Hello,

I am making a peak load for a web service, using LoadUI with the following components:

A Ramp Load Generator: ramp duration: 300 sec, Peak Duration: 60 sec, Peak Load: 15
A splitter: 67% of the request are going to a runner, the other 33% to another runner.
2 Soap UI runners.
The test is set to run 11 min.

In Soap UI, my test cases - that are loaded in the 2 runers, are running perfectly.

After ~2 min of runnig, and sending 247 requests, I got in the Error Log table the following message:

"81","[[SOAP Response] error: The document is not a Envelope@http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/: document element mismatch got html, [SOAP Response] The document is not a Envelope@http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/: document element mismatch got html, [Script Assertion] assert counter == 0
| |
1 false]","11:05:21:482","Cancelling due to failed test step"

I stopped my load, and investigate, but I cannot find anythig wrong.

Please help!

Thank you!
Andreea
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: