Ask a Question

TestSuite>Transaction Log>View Test Steps>I couldnt find the assertions added to the response

SOLVED
smartbear1124
New Contributor

TestSuite>Transaction Log>View Test Steps>I couldnt find the assertions added to the response

TestSuite>Transaction Log>View Test Steps>I open the successful response to see the assertions expected vs actual value but I dont see any option/tab to view them - All i see is my Request and the Response. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: TestSuite>Transaction Log>View Test Steps>I couldnt find the assertions added to the re

Hi Smartbear1124,

I can see failed assertions when clicking a corresponding test step in the Transaction Log. You won't see assertions that have passed there. Please check this.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: TestSuite>Transaction Log>View Test Steps>I couldnt find the assertions added to the re

Hi Smartbear1124,

I can see failed assertions when clicking a corresponding test step in the Transaction Log. You won't see assertions that have passed there. Please check this.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

View solution in original post

smartbear1124
New Contributor

Thanks Tanya.

@TanyaYatskovska wrote:

Hi Smartbear1124,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: