Ask a Question

[Solved] SOAPUI Pro 4.0.1

zeeshankhanzk
Occasional Contributor

[Solved] SOAPUI Pro 4.0.1

Hi,
When i browse the trial key and press OK then it gives me an error message i.e. "License is invalid". I have installed SOAPUI Pro 4.0.1, and need to run this version in Windows XP. Currently I have issues in latest version of SOAPUI Pro 4.5.1 (which my company has bought it), I want to try the older version and have discovered through search that the older version is doing better than newer one. Please fix the issue. Thank you

Regards,
Zeeshan
3 REPLIES 3

Re: SOAPUI Pro 4.0.1

Hi Zeeshan,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I'll get back to you regarding the license as soon as possible. What issues are you experiencing with SoapUI 4.5.1 that make you want to revert to 4.0.1?

Regards,

Arian
SmartBear Sweden

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
TSanchez_1

Hello Zeeshan,

Can I please have your email address so that I can send you a trial license for the older version of soapui. Thanks.

Regards,
Temil
Temil Sanchez
Ready API Product Owner
zeeshankhanzk
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tehmil,
I have got the email from one of your team member. 4.0.1 is working perfectly fine. I have reported issue regarding 4.5.1 and they are taking so much time that I cant wait anymore. I have to meet the deadline. the ticket # LZA-591-87301.

Regards,
Zeeshan
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: