Forum Discussion

jkohout
New Contributor
11 years ago

SoapUI LoadTest runner

Hi!

I have this small issue I can't handle myself.
I have TestCase with some assertion and some other stuff, and it works fine. I also created LoadTest fot this TC, and when I run it manually (small green arrow) it works fine.
But whenever I want to run this LoadTest automatically via "CMD" script, it always gives me this message:
Does anyone know how to fix it

Thanks!

Running soapUI LoadTestRunner for [Test]
directory: D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin
command: cmd.exe /C loadtestrunner.bat -s"TestSuite 1" -c"TestCase 1" -l"LoadTest 1" -EMoje_Prostredi -tC:\Users\mmajer\soapui-settings.xml D:\Test-soapui-project.xml
soapUI Pro 4.5.2 LoadTest Runner
Configuring log4j from [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\soapui-log4j.xml]
12:03:57,897 INFO [SoapUI] Adding [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\ext\postgresql-8.3-604.jdbc3.jar] to extensions classpath
12:03:57,898 INFO [SoapUI] Adding [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\ext\postgresql-8.3-604.jdbc4.jar] to extensions classpath
12:03:57,898 INFO [SoapUI] Adding [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\ext\sqljdbc.jar] to extensions classpath
12:03:58,134 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [C:\Users\mmajer\soapui-settings.xml]
12:03:58,477 INFO [SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory] Setting Script Library to [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\scripts]
12:03:58,477 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Adding listeners from [D:\Programs\SmartBear\soapUI-Pro-4.5.2\bin\listeners\demo-listeners.xml]
12:03:59,520 INFO [WsdlProject] Loaded project from [file:/D:/Test-soapui-project.xml]
12:03:59,880 INFO [SoapUIProLoadTestRunner] Running LoadTest [LoadTest 1]
Progress: 1 - Creating Virtual User 1
Progress: 1 - Started thread 1
12:03:59,928 INFO [SoapUIProLoadTestRunner] LoadTest [LoadTest 1] progress: 7.3333335E-4, 1
12:04:26,717 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Sending request: POST /ib-server-jat-ref/auth/login HTTP/1.1
12:04:26,763 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
12:04:26,763 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
12:04:26,847 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Stale connection check
12:04:26,849 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Attempt 1 to execute request

5 Replies

jkohout
    New Contributor
    Hi!

thanks for responding. Problem is this message:
    [shadow]12:04:26,717 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Sending request: POST /ib-server-jat-ref/auth/login HTTP/1.1
    12:04:26,763 DEBUG [SoapUIMultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$SoapUIDefaultClientConnection] Receiving response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    12:04:26,763 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Connection can be kept alive indefinitely
    12:04:26,847 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Stale connection check
    12:04:26,849 DEBUG [HttpClientSupport$SoapUIHttpClient] Attempt 1 to execute request[/shadow]

I did some previous LoadTests, but those DEBUG messages have never showed.... What does it means and how can I solve that please?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    This seems to me to indicate that a POST request was sent to /ib-server-jat-ref/auth/login, and the response was 200, which means OK.

Do you expect anything different? Is this all you can see in the logs? If so, that could mean your first request after the login request is hanging...

Debug messages usually don't mean there is anything wrong... you should be worried if you see messages starting with WARN or ERROR.

Regards,

Renato Athaydes
    SmartBear Software
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

Don't worry about the DEBUG lines - they are just showing you more details regarding what's happening, and they're not actually affecting anything else.

SoapUI uses a library called Log4J for writing messages to the system logs, and Log4J has different levels of detail. If you're interested, you can read about them at http://www.allapplabs.com/log4j/log4j_levels.htm

Regards,

Arian
    SmartBear Sweden