Forum Discussion

abhishek813
Frequent Contributor
13 years ago

SOAPUI LoadTest graph

Hi,

Can someone help me understand the graphs that are generate by the SOAPUI LoadTest. I am at a complete loss and also unable to find a guide for it.

I have attached a copy of the reports that was generated when i load tested one of SOAPUI's sample web services.

Thanks.

-Abhishek

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    I just want to point to this page (which I just updated).

Jasper175, some of the things in your document that can be improved. This is the correct definitions (from the link provided above):

• Random: The random factor of the Test Load. With a Test Delay of 600 ms and a Random factor of 0.5, the actual delay will be uniformly distributed between 300 ms and 600 ms. The actual delay can thus be calculated as TestDelay - RandomNumberBetween( 0, TestDelay*Random ).

• rat: Failed requests ratio (the percentage of requests that failed).

Abhishek, do you have any specific questions?

If you want more flexible and advanced load testing of your soapUI projects, try out loadUI. LoadUI saves all the statistics from a load test and lets you view exactly the metrics that interests you.

Regards

Henrik
    eviware support
    abhishek813
    Frequent Contributor
    @Jasper175, Thanks.

henrik
    LoadUI may be all that you say it is but unfortunately it doesn't suit my needs because I need to install and run it in an isolated network which doesn't have access to internet and LoadUI doesn't support that.
    Also, I'll update this section if i have any more questions regarding SOAPUI LoadTesting graphs.

-Abhishek