Forum Discussion

plex4r
New Contributor
11 years ago

[Resolved] Can't find Attachment Related Properties

I have created a new SoapUI project. I need to attach a file to my web request. I can attach the file but I do not see how to get to the Attachment Related Properties. The Properties window continues to display the HTTP Properties. I have tried to select give focus to the attached file in the list but nothing seems to work.

I can sent the request but the attachments are null so I assume I need to Enable MTOM or something. Thanks for any help!

4 Replies

plex4r
    New Contributor
    I just do not see the Properties that are shown in that web page. Attached is an image of what I see. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong to not see the same properties shown in the web page?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

MTOM is for SOAP attachments. Your using a HTTP request based off the screen shot so certain settings like MTOM is not going to be present. If your service is a SOAP service then please use a SOAP request test step.
    plex4r
    New Contributor
    Thank you for your help. With your suggestion I was able to resolve my issue. I was confused and did not realize that I needed to create a SOAP project to be able to send a SOAP request with attachments.