Forum Discussion

interval
Occasional Contributor
13 years ago

Relative Path referencing soapUI test case in loadUI

Hi,

We are using svn in our soapUI Project. Our test cases is located at different directory between me and my coworkers. This was not a problem in SoapUI since we can use Relative Path in the Resource Root.

Now We are working on a LoadUI project and want to share the project, but when we import the project an error pop up that showing that the soapUI project / test cases does not exist. I am pretty sure this is because we have different directory.

I know this is kinda stupid, unfortunately because of some crazy rules from our IT department, he can only save his project in D drive and I don't have a D drive, and I am not sure that I want to rename my C drive to D

Do you know how to handle this? Or do I have to repoint the test cases everytime I want to import his project?

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi!

there is a "Use relative path for project" checkbox in the soapUI Runner Settings dialog, try checking that and storing the project in the same folder as the loadUI project, then you should be able to distribute both projects together!?

Does that help?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com