Forum Discussion

Mason
Frequent Contributor
15 years ago

RESOLVED: Property Sort

I read in a couple of places that sorting of properties was going to be available in SOAPUI.  I've just tried this and it doesn't appear this has been implemented.  Can Eviware confirm there are plans to implement this in 3.0?

Thanks,
Mason

7 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Mason,

yes, it will be in final release (and upcoming nightly build.. )

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Mason
    Frequent Contributor
    The latest nightly build does not appear to sort either:  Build 3.0-pro-daily-build-2009-06-23-[5], Build Date 2009/06/23 14:30

You had indicated herethat it would.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    I'm sorry, there was a mixup in our build-system.. I'll build again and let you know..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Mason
    Frequent Contributor
    I see the button now, however pressing it causes the application to lock up.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi,

hmm.. there is obviously something odd going on here.. can you remove everything else in your project except this testsuite (you can remove its testcases also) and send the project file to us (support@eviware.com)?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi!

just for your info; this does work in the 3.0.1 release, but due to the underlying property-storage handling it is very slow (which will feel like a lock-up)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Mason
    Frequent Contributor
    My apologies for not updating.  The behavior is as you described.  It did indeed eventually sort.