Forum Discussion

bdrc89
New Contributor
11 years ago

Missing Navigation view and SoapUI intergration

Greetings, I just installed latest version of SoapUI and LoadUI. In LoadUI I cant seem to find the small navigation window which is found in the older version of LoadUI. Also also the feature that interacts with SoapUI, I could not find the control which to open the test across SoapUI/LoadUI.

Can anyone verify this? Or it is an issue?

3 Replies

• bdrc89 wrote:
    Greetings, I just installed latest version of SoapUI and LoadUI. In LoadUI I cant seem to find the small navigation window which is found in the older version of LoadUI.

Yes, this is known. You can navigate by using the scroll wheel on your mouse or holding Ctrl and your primary mouse button.
  • bdrc89 wrote:
    Also also the feature that interacts with SoapUI, I could not find the control which to open the test across SoapUI/LoadUI.

I'm not sure I understand -- could you please clarify?
    bdrc89
    New Contributor
    heols wrote:
    bdrc89 wrote:
    Also also the feature that interacts with SoapUI, I could not find the control which to open the test across SoapUI/LoadUI.

I'm not sure I understand -- could you please clarify?

Thanks for your reply. From the SoapUI test case, I was able to select "run with LoadUI" or "convert LoadTest to LoadUI TestCases", and from LoadUI back to SoapUI as well. But I could not find both of this features, and setting does not have LoadUI as well.