Forum Discussion

ccharnkij
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

LoadUI with Maven: Which <reportName> should I use to obtain the "Load Test Report" after the test?

Hi,

I'm trying to use maven to run LoadUI from Jenkins. Please see attached my pom.xml(I know the name should be pom). I managed to get the load test to run but got some issues trying to generate the test report. With the "<reportName>Load Test Report</reportName>", I got nothing in the output folder (Load Test Report is one of the default report, not customized). Not only that, I also got MissingPropertyException error. Any help is appreciated to get this to work.

• I got a reply back from support. LoadUI report doesn't work with maven because of API-4370 defect. Instead, I got LoadUI to work with Jenkins and generate report using Command-Line Runner feature of Ready API. 

2 Replies

ccharnkij
    New Contributor

I got a reply back from support. LoadUI report doesn't work with maven because of API-4370 defect. Instead, I got LoadUI to work with Jenkins and generate report using Command-Line Runner feature of Ready API. 

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ccharnkij,

I see that you submitted a support case about this issue. Please share the solution you will find working with our Team.