Forum Discussion

13 years ago

LoadUI build error

Hi, I am trying to build LoadUI but got the following errors:

Missing:
----------
1) jide:jide-common:jar:2.11.2

Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jide -DartifactId=jide-common -Dversion=2.11.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

2) jide:jide-charts:jar:2.11.2

Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jide -DartifactId=jide-charts -Dversion=2.11.2 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

Those two packages seem to be commercial software. I wonder how I can get them installed.
Thanks for your help.

6 Replies

junejava
    New Contributor
    I have the same problem and still waiting for response . Good to know that someone else is having the same problem.
  • And if I change those packages to version 2.10.4 in two pom.xml files, I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space during the test. Which file should I change to increase java heap size on MAC OSX
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Looks like we neglected to copy the jide jar files to our public maven repository the las time we updated jide, I'll get right on that now.

As for increasing the heap size for maven, I found this:

In your mvn.sh add this as the first line after the copyright and other comments:

export MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m

You can substitute the 512 for a larger value if you need it.

UPDATE: The maven repository has now been updated and should contain the correct jide files!

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com
    junejava
    New Contributor
    Thanks Dain! The jide library missing problem is resolved but I still fail to build loadui. Could you give some tips how to resolve this error?

Running com.eviware.loadui.test.RunnerTest
    Starting Runner on ports 1339 and 1340
    Launching loadUI Build: INTERNAL 2011/04/28 23:00
    Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle:
    file:/C:/workspace/june/loadui-project/loadui-integration-tests/../loadui-runne
    r-deps/target/bundle/org.springframework.beans-3.0.5.RELEASE.jar - java.util.zip
    .ZipException: error in opening zip file
    ERROR: Bundle com.eviware.loadui.base [27] Error starting file:/C:/workspace/jun
    e/loadui-project/loadui-integration-tests/../loadui-runner-deps/target/bundle/lo
    adui-base-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved con
    straint in bundle com.eviware.loadui.base [27]: Unable to resolve 27.0: missing
    requirement [27.0] package; (&(package=org.springframework.context.support)(vers
    ion>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 48.0: missing requ
    irement [48.0] package; (&(package=org.springframework.beans)(version>=3.0.5)(!(
    version>=3.0.6)))])
    org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.
    loadui.base [27]: Unable to resolve 27.0: missing requirement [27.0] package; (&
    (package=org.springframework.context.support)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0))
    ) [caused by: Unable to resolve 48.0: missing requirement [48.0] package; (&(pac
    kage=org.springframework.beans)(version>=3.0.5)(!(version>=3.0.6)))]
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3446)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1734)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1163)

at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264
    )
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    ERROR: Bundle com.eviware.loadui.bundle-updater [28] Error starting file:/C:/wor
    kspace/june/loadui-project/loadui-integration-tests/../loadui-runner-deps/target
    /bundle/loadui-bundle-updater-1.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar (org.osgi.framework.BundleExcep
    tion: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.loadui.bundle-updater [28]: Un
    able to resolve 28.0: missing requirement [28.0] package; (&(package=org.springf
    ramework.osgi.context)(version>=1.2.0)(!(version>=2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to
    resolve 51.0: missing requirement [51.0] package; (&(package=org.springframewor
    k.beans)(version>=2.5.6)(!(version>=4.0.0)))])
    org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle com.eviware.
    loadui.bundle-updater [28]: Unable to resolve 28.0: missing requirement [28.0] p
    ackage; (&(package=org.springframework.osgi.context)(version>=1.2.0)(!(version>=
    2.0.0))) [caused by: Unable to resolve 51.0: missing requirement [51.0] package;
    (&(package=org.springframework.beans)(version>=2.5.6)(!(version>=4.0.0)))]
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundle(Felix.java:3446)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1734)
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1163)

at org.apache.felix.framework.StartLevelImpl.run(StartLevelImpl.java:264
    )
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.eclipse.jetty.util.log).
    log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
    log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more in
    fo.
    23:03:24,484 WARN [SoapUI] Missing folder [C:\workspace\june\loadui-project\loa
    dui-integration-tests\.\ext] for external libraries
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

Hmm, not sure about that, it looks like one of the jar files is corrupted. I would try doing another clean install and seeing if that fixes it.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com
  • Hi,

I guess too.. maybe there's a missing file or corrupted. Try to other computer if it will installed properly. Then if it works, maybe there's a software that you have to update or installed on your computer.