Forum Discussion

nicholasglen
Contributor
11 years ago

Load UI Agents

I am able to configure loadui agents successfully, but most of the time after I run a test, then issue a reset and try to execute the test again it fails to start(the loadui console shows working but no test transactions get sent to the agents). I see the reset request received by the agent, but no actual transactions. This requires me to undeploy the scenario on the agent or simply stop the agent and restart. Neither one of those is ideal. I can't say for sure if this is related to the agents or to the loadui console.

3 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello Nicholas,
    I'm afraid that we need a bit more information from your side to try to reproduce the problem that you are having. Are you seeing any errors when this is happening? Also please see if you can find any error logs located in your directory where you installed LoadUI(usually at: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBear\loadUI-Pro-2.5.4). It would be helpful if you also could check if you find any error logs in the Agents installed directory. The file you should be looking for is called "error.log"

For us to be able to reproduce this issue we would like to know the following information:
    • Version of LoadUI you are using.
    • Operating system you are running LoadUI on.
    • Operating system you are running the LoadUI Agents on.

It would help if you could sent us the LoadUI project file and SoapUI project file(if you use one). If you have sensitive information in any of the files or just don not want to attach the files in this forum you could send them to our support email using this form.

It would be really helpful if you could give us the information above!

Thanks,
    Max
    SmartBear Software
  • Appears this occurs when I run the loadui agent and monitor on one machine and switch between agent and console execution mode. I am working something else right now and I don't plan to run both console and agent when I do the actual test.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Nicholas,

I'm sorry, i am having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean. When you say "console execution mode" do you mean the command line terminal?

It would also be great if we could see some logs that i requested from you in my previous response.

Thanks,
    Max
    Developer