Ask a Question

Jenkins - Failed to load the project file: Could not start SoapUI Pro functional testing

SOLVED
Nastya_Khovrina

Re: Jenkins - Failed to load the project file: Could not start SoapUI Pro functional testing

@madhukumarnm,

Can you provide us with the error which you get?

Join Wintertainment 2021 to share your stories, have fun, earn community badges, and more!
madhukumarnm
New Contributor

Re: Jenkins - Failed to load the project file: Could not start SoapUI Pro functional testing

I was given wrong xml path, as of now its working fine.

View solution in original post

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi @madhukumarnm,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Join Wintertainment 2021 to share your stories, have fun, earn community badges, and more!
szamuel

I got the same error message, when trying to run composite project from Jenkins.

Composite project could be run only, if on the machine, where the project is located, it is loaded into the readyApi/soapUI pro. Otherwise, I could not run that. In this way, Jenkins could start the execution of test cases.

Nastya_Khovrina

Hi @szamuel,

Can you please clarify what issue you have?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: