Forum Discussion

tlhildebrand
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago

Inconsistent Application Updating

I am currently testing SoapUI Pro to use in my environment. I am seeing some inconsistent behavior with the application. One of the calls I am using to test the application is a GetProducts call which you can pass in multiple ProductIds. SoapUI creates an ArrayOfInt box from my call and it seems that maybe the inconsistency is coming from the box on my form. I can't pass in multiple values to the box using a separator, but I can add them individually. When I am testing this call it appears that sometimes when adding/editing/and removing ProductIds from the ArrayOfInt box it leaves or creates empty </arr:int> in the XML which causes the call to error since it cannot parse these empty strings. Sometimes when I click add/edit/or remove the application does not respond. It also doesn't seem to update between the XML or FORM tabs when updating information.

Does the application get out of sync often? Is there a way to tell the application to reset?

Thank you

3 Replies

tlhildebrand
    Occasional Contributor

Update: I am using Ready API / SoapUI NG - When you click the add link for the ArrayOfInt box and click cancel on the popup it still adds an <arr:int> to the XML. Is there a reason why it does that? I feel like it shouldn't modify my XML when I cancel the action.

The ArrayOfInt box is still very inconsistent. If I have one productId in the box and I remove it I can't add any new productIds. The application will show me the add feature, type my productId, but on the XML it does not add my productId. After this happen the application will ignore deletes or adds until I click off the request or load a different request then go back. 

tlhildebrand
      Occasional Contributor

nmrao wrote:
      Are you using ReadyAPI?

Yes, I noticed yesterday after I posted there's a SoapUI NG board under the Ready API section.