Forum Discussion

Liaison_Technol
New Contributor
11 years ago

How to get all request and responses result records ?

Hi, I have run a test case with a loop of 100 data records. And I'd like to get a log file for those 100 results of response in XML format as well as the 100 request send in XML format. Is anyway to do that? I can only see one response result from the test request window. What I want to have is the log file that I can see each request send in XML format and with its response results in XML format as well, one by one. If it doesn't work out that way, how about getting them in separate file? 100 request send in XML format and 100 results of response in XML format?

Please let me know how to get them by either way.

thanks, I'd appreciate it.

Miller

1 Reply

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Miller,

You should be able to see each request and response in the SoapUI log. To save them in a file, the simplest way is to add a DataSink Test-step to your test case, and configure what information you want to add to the output.

Please check this tutorial for more information:

http://www.soapui.org/Data-Driven-Testi ... sinks.html

In SoapUI Pro, when creating properties for your data-sink, double-click then right-click on the "Value" field and select "Get Data..." in order to easily get information from a specific test step written to the output.

Renato
    SmartBear