Ask a Question

How to generate report with testrunner.bat without over writing existing report files ?

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Re: How to generate report with testrunner.bat without over writing existing report files ?

Try using the following command line (I’ve added double quotes):

testrunner.bat -FPDF -R"JUnit-Style HTML Report" –F"C:\RESULTAT\login_test" -E"env_staging" -c"TestSuite_Login" C:\myfolder\myproject.xml

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to generate report with testrunner.bat without over writing existing report files ?

Hi,

i'm sorry it did not work with double quote for me

_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

i cannot resovle this problem.

this is embarrassing. we should be able to create report in pdf format and or html format without overwriting the existing report everytime we run the testrunner.bat

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Davy,

You need to use small f to specify the path to the folder:

–f"C:\RESULTAT\login_test"
---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

hi,

i tried with small  "f" as you specified.

it just opens and close the cmd window.

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Davy,

That’s strange 😞

In this case, I would recommend that you contact our Ready! API Support Team – they will investigate the issue and provide you with the solution. You can contact them here: http://support.smartbear.com/product-list/

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

i've sent a request to customer care service,

case number #00157851

case thread id : ref:_00D708FQP._500391YoSWk:ref

Date: 11 Feb 2016

i'm still blocked with this problem.

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Davy,

Thanks for submitting the case. I see that Jeshtha from our Customer Care Team is working with you. I hope the issue will be resolved soon.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

i'm still waiting for the response and any one is working with me for this issue.

And also i updated to the latest version of Ready 1.4.6 and i have more problems:

1-when updating wsdl file with refactor, Ready api is not responding and i have to close the process by windows.

2-when i have several envrionnement,only the default environnement is working and i have a db config for each env.

3-after updating Reday i noticed the fields of my all requests are empty.

4-can you propose a solution please, all these issues are blocking for me.

5-this exactly why i did not want to update when you asked me to update.

6-i would like to have only one contact from smartbear.

thank you

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi Davy,

I see that Jeshtha had suggested that you created a feature request for the original question. Other community members could vote for this product improvement, and this will increase chances that this idea will be implemented! You can submit the idea here.

As for the new issue you faced after updating to Ready! API 1.4.6, please submit a support case to investigate it.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: