Forum Discussion

Kumarprakash93
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

How to Re-Install ReadyAPI on Same Machine once Trial Expired.

First , I installed Ready API as trial version (14 Days) on my laptop. Now the trial get expired after the 14 days completed.

Now I want to Re-Install ready api on same machine.

Is that any way to reinstall & use as trial for 14 days again?

Please let me know.

I Tried As:

-----I uninstall Ready API from my laptop , even I Cleaned Registry then I install again new downloaded readyAPI version but it's shows as Trial Expired & not able to Use It -----

if any solution to get reuse ready api again, please give steps.

5 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Not sure. But I am afraid if that is possible.

Why do you want to do so? If that is case, how would Smarbear sell their pro-software? Bear in mind that they do spend lot of their money to design, develop pro-software to get in return, right? Apart from it, people would pay their money to software only if they found worth of the product. Hope you agree this.

By the way, free software is available to use if do not wish to buy a license for pro-software.
      nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      I believe you understand it already what you need to do.
      groovyguy
      Champion Level 1

Kumarprakash93: What you're asking is to bypass the 14 day limit of the ReadyAPI trial and to get another 14 days. Unfortunately that may not be a viable option as I am sure that breaks some part of the Terms of Service. You may want to consider purchasing a license and/or using the community free edition of SoapUI. 

Lucian
    Community Hero

I reported this issue to a moderator. This should be a forum where we help each other, not a place where we discuss piracy.