Forum Discussion

Pritish_Panda
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

How can I export the SoapUI report to my newly created Report Dir in Run time .

Hi ,

Once I run my soapui project then it automatically creates a new Report dir and 

I want to export my soapui report automatically to my newly created directory in Run time .  

Is there any way to achieve this requirment .  

Thanks 

Pritish Panda

15 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Confusing description. Please add more details.
      Pritish_Panda
      Contributor

Hi Rao,

Actually when I execute my Rest Project through SoapUI ,It create a Report directory in my system at a specific  location with the name of current Date & Time ,

Once my project execution is done SoapUI generates a HTML report which I need to store some where in my system manually.

So I don't want to store the HTML report manually in my system , It should get stored automatically to my newly created directory.

Requirement is like -: My Report directory name is dynamic , I would like to pass the the directory name to soapUI so SoapUI could store my HTML report in my newly created directory .

Problem-: I capture my newly created directory name and location and store that as a project level property and trying to pass the project level property for report creation but getting an exception . 

So Is there any other way .

Thanks

Pritish Panda

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        What exception do you see in the logs? Not sure if I got it right? Can just add a screen shot how you using the project property?
      nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      Never used the format that you were trying to use.
      Any way, you can try the report location as "${#Project#LOCATION}" which I tried and working fine.
      Do you want to try it and see?
        Pritish_Panda
        Contributor

HI Rao,

1- Yes I want to try it but where did you set this "${#Project#LOCATION}" for Report location ? 

2- Can you give me a screen shot of that ?

Thanks 

Pritish Panda

testingRocks
    Occasional Contributor

Was this solved? If yes, can you please share how you automated the creation and reporting of your test cases in run time.