Forum Discussion

abbas
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

How can I avoid to appear all other projects above my desired project in projects menu?

While I import and open a project from the project repository, I 'd like see just the desired project, that I named. I get all the worked project in the menu. Is there any way to avoid appearing all "old" projects? Thanks Abbas
  • Hello Abbas,

R!API uses the concept of workspaces to allow you to have several projects opened at the same time and switch between these projects easily.

Once you create a project or import it, it stays in your current workspace until you manually remove it.

If you need a newly imported project to be the only project in your workspace, you can either clear your current workspace (File | Clear Workspace) or create a new workspace (File | New Workspace) beforehand.

2 Replies

• Hello Abbas,

R!API uses the concept of workspaces to allow you to have several projects opened at the same time and switch between these projects easily.

Once you create a project or import it, it stays in your current workspace until you manually remove it.

If you need a newly imported project to be the only project in your workspace, you can either clear your current workspace (File | Clear Workspace) or create a new workspace (File | New Workspace) beforehand.

abbas
      Occasional Contributor

Thank you, "Clear Workspace" works!

Cheers

Abbas