Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Executing Authentication method and then run remaining test case in parallel

Hi,

Is it possible to execute the authentication method one by one and then execute remaining test cases in parallel. 

In my scenario i have added a fixed rate generator and added that to authenticate method and then used those sessions to distribute across all the test case in parallel through splitter.

From my point of view the number of requests to be generated is controlled through the generator which generates the request. Now in the present scenario we are assuming that in every 2.5 minutes 25 users logs into the system which means 25 authentication sessions are getting generated and those sessions are getting distributed across all the methods that runs in parallel and when all those methods are executed then those sessions are lost and in the next 2.5 minutes 25 more sessions are created and then the process is repeated.

1 Reply

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Prasunjitbir,

From my understanding, you should accomplish your task by using Load Scheduler. You can create several scenarios that will execute the authentication procedure. Other scenarios (which are executed in parallel) will have a custom scheduling and will start only after the first ones are finished.

Please refer to our online documentation for more information:

http://readyapi.smartbear.com/loadui_ng/configure/scenarios/scheduler