14 years ago

Error with installing LoadUI

Hi, I got the following error when I'm trying to install LoadUI on Windows 7:

Any help please?

5 Replies

SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

It seems that this error message in most cases is connected to firewall which is blocking webstart.
    If it is your firewall, you should be able to fix this by adding java to your trusted applications list (how to do this differs from firewall program to firewall program).Try adding ..\Java\jre\bin\javaws.exe to your trusted applications to see if that helps.

Regards,
    Dragica
    /www.eviware.com
    micile
    New Contributor
    Hi,
    My server is not connected to internet and it doesn't download the javaFX. The install failed. How to install withtout connection internet ?

Thanks.
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Unfortunately, due to licensing issues with JavaFX, we are unable to distribute the JavaFX runtime with the installer, and thus the only way to run loadUI is currently to install it on a computer with an Internet connection.

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com
    micile
    New Contributor
    Hi,

Thanks for your response.
    I downloaded the sdk javaFX 1.3 (included runtime), loadui and store them on a key usb. so i installed them on the server that hasn't a connection internet. The installation failed. Is it possible to use loadui with a runtime javaFX on a disk local. If yes, how do it ? which parameters are to change in loadui file ?

Regards,
    SmartBear_Suppo
    Hi,

With the JavaFX 1.3.1 SDK manually installed, you should be able to launch loadUI using the loadUItest.bat file which is included in the installation. However, the problem here is that the installation is failing since it isn't able to install JavaFX, so you need to install loadUI on a different machine which has an internet connection, and then copy the installation to the desired computer (the one without a connection). You should be able to just copy the entire installation directory (c:\Program Files\eviware\loadUI-<version> by default, the location you copy it to doesn't matter). Good luck!

Regards,
    Dain
    eviware.com